Weary Pamina

>> Tuesday, April 25, 2006

For those of you who know the story of Mozart's The Magic Flute, this post will probably make sense to you. I am at a point in my life when I am feeling a bit like Pamina when she sits herself down and begins to sing, Ach! Ich fühls est ist verschwunden!

I'm weary. I'm tired of working a dead-end, go-nowhere job that doesn't pay shit, working to build somebody else's dream and not appreciated for it. I'm sick to death of living on a shoestring budget and not being able to provide for my children in the way that they really need.

I'm fucking tired of always having the rug pulled out from underneath me, just as I'm feeling as if I'm finally gaining some footing. I'm tired of knowing that there is something else out there that I'm supposed to do and accomplish, but I can't ever seem to get there because the path to it is endless. What the fuck is going on here?

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP