666

>> Tuesday, June 6, 2006

I've been watching in amusement at the hoopla over 6-6-06. Yesterday I heard on the news that hospitals are reporting that pregnant women actually had labor induced on June 5th to avoid the possibility that their babies might be born on this date, and others are going into hiding for fear of the "evil energies" that surround the cursed day. They're even releasing a new version of "The Omen" today.

Well people, my answer to that is "thoughts are things", and that you get whatever you create. If you believe so strongly that there is some sort of evil curse attached to this number then you're probably going to create whatever it is you believe so strongly. As for me, I'm don't give a rat's arse, so it isn't going to rock my world. So have a happy day everyone!

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP