I'm longing for the day...

>> Friday, September 12, 2008


I'm longing for the day when the arts are prized above mere entertainment.

I'm longing for the day when the word "intellectual" isn't synonymous with "elitist".

I'm longing for the day when the written word is valued, once again.

I'm longing for the day when recognition for great achievement is prized above celebrity.

I'm longing for the day when the quest for knowledge walks hand-in-hand with the quest for truth.

I'm longing for the day when sports celebrate human achievement rather than mimic human conquest.

I'm longing for the day when people are truly color blind.

I'm longing for the day when spirituality takes the place of religion.

I'm longing for the day when war is no longer an option.

I'm longing for the day when reason and enlightenment rise above mere superstition.

I'm longing for the day when love overtakes hate.

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP