Mozartkugeln preferences

>> Saturday, January 28, 2006

Last night's screening party was a memorable event indeed! There was much food, much drink, and many good friends to help us to celebrate this big event.

Amongst the many confectionary delights there were three different kinds of Mozartkugeln, those made by Reber, some made by Schmidt, and those by Mirabell as featured in the film. After the screening, we allowed our guests to sample each kind and the Mozartkugeln most preferred by our guests were the Mirabell, followed by the Schmidt, and then the Reber.

Now I will bring this entry to a close so that I can go and take a nap. I didn't get to bed until four in the morning and I'm exhausted. But before I lay down, I think I'll have another Mozartkugeln!

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP