More dreams of Vienna

>> Sunday, May 21, 2006

Steph and I have been working towards a dream of moving to Vienna in 2008, a dream that Steph has had for over twenty years and a vision that I only seriously bought into last summer after we traveled to Vienna together for the filming of Mozartballs. It has been so real for Steph that she is manifesting her day dreams into her dreams at night. I had not yet started doing that until last night when I had a dream of us in Vienna that was so vivid and real that I actually believed in my dream that we were there and I was genuinely disappointed when I awakened to find that it was only a dream.

You know what they say about dreams. "A dream is a wish your heart makes," and my heart is dreaming of Vienna.


Today's musical feature is Mozart's Piano Sonata for Four Hands in C major, K. 521

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP