A little painting music

>> Saturday, July 18, 2009


Today Steph, Joel, and I are piling into the van with our painting clothes on to begin painting the interior of our new home! Whenever Steph and I engage in activities such as painting, cleaning, etc. we like to listen to Baroque music, for the steady, constant, dance tempo keeps one stimulated and moving. So today I'll be armed with my paint brush and a good collection of music by Handel!

Today I'm featuring the Hornpipe from Handel's Watermusic Suite, an all-time favorite of mine!

3 comments:

Unknown July 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Hi Lynette,

Hope the paint is going on a treat and Mr Handel is keeping up the momentum!

Kathy Handyside July 18, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Handel's "Water Music" and "Music for the Royal Fireworks" are two of my very favorite Handel pieces.

Have fun painting! I can't wait 'til I can start painting, but I have much clearing out and cleaning to do before I start. I've finally chosen the colors I want for the rooms. That's half the fun!

Kay Dennison July 19, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

I love Handel!!!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP