So Euro: Via con me by Paolo Conte

>> Saturday, September 12, 2009

I heard this for the first time in the film "French Kiss" starring Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline and I fell in love with it. Thank goodness for YouTube or I would have never found it. Great stuff! Makes me want to sit in a Parisian cafe and drink wine.

Here's the English translation of the Italian lyrics:

Away with me
Away, away, get away with me
Nothing more binds you to these places
Not even these blue flowers
Let's get away, let's get away, not even this grey time
Full of musics and people that you liked

It's wonderful...

Away Away, let's get away
Enter this dark love, don't get lost for anything in the world
away, away, don't get lost for anything in the world
The art spectacle differs depending on someone who is in love with you

It's wonderfull ...

Away , away, let's get away.
Enter this dark love full of people
Away, away, enter and take a warm bath
There s a blue bath gown (nearby),
it rains a cold world outside


2 comments:

Kathy Handyside September 12, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

I agree wholeheartedly!

Unknown September 13, 2009 at 2:59 AM  

Hi Lynette,

I'd be happy sipping coffee in a French cafe but maybe with slightly different music. This Euro style needs to grow on me!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP