How the mighty will fall

>> Monday, September 4, 2006

I started to write a blog entry of my own on the subject of Rev. Ted Haggard and his escapades with a male prostitute in Denver, (not to mention the purchase and usage of methamphetamines from the same said male prostitute/masseuse), but when I found THIS ONE I realized that this says it all.

All I need to add is that, in my opinion, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. And uh, Pastor Ted, I don't recall Jesus ever saying anything about homosexuality, but I DO recall his condemnation of adultery.

"I bought it but I never used it...". Yeah right, Pastor Ted. I recall someone else saying that they smoked weed but they didn't inhale. We're not that stupid.

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP