Okay, this is too cool

>> Saturday, September 2, 2006

Steph and I have just come home from an evening of dinner out and shopping, something that we've not been able to do with one another for a couple of months since Steph has been so swamped with this huge web design project. Anyway, while we were out, we saw an outfit, a puce skirt and top that I couldn't pass up. Now that I'm working as a front desk receptionist in a real estate office, I need some nice looking clothes so I felt justified in buying it. But even more exciting is the fact that I have dropped TWO SIZES in the last two months!

This is a picture that Lauren just took of me wearing my new outfit! I'm starting to get a waistline again! Hooray!!!

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP