Ready for some music

>> Sunday, September 10, 2006

I've got the itch again. It has been nearly four months since I've done any serious singing and I'm ready to get back to work! Chamber Singers begins rehearsals on the 17th and I'm frothing at the bit to get started. We're doing the Faure Requiem along with some other Romantic Period pieces for our first concert in November. I'm excited, too, because my daughter, Lauren will be joining us for the November concert. Mark needed to pad the group up a little for the Faure and invited Lauren, along with a few others, to join us for the one concert. She seems pretty excited about getting to sing with us.

In other musical news, I have a couple of new voice students and a possibility for a new piano student. AND the DVD version of Mozartballs is due out very soon! Can't wait for that because there are 17 minutes more footage of Steph and me, as well as me singing at the Masonic Temple in Guthrie. Waiting on pins and needles!

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP