Happiness is a new me!

>> Thursday, June 19, 2008


You may have noticed that I have posted a new picture on my profile page. I took this one at the beginning of the week, just after I hit the 22 pound mark. That's right! I've now lost 22 pounds, and it feels GREAT! And though I have a ways to go, (about 58 pounds more), I'm already feeling younger, fitter, stronger, and all around healthier. Steph says that the diet and exercise has already taken about 15 years off of my appearance, and of course, I won't complain about that either.

Life is good.

1 comments:

Brian P Phillips June 19, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Awesome!

WAY TO GO-- Lynette


You look great - keep on you are an inspiration to all of us

Brian

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP