It's the funny little things you do...

>> Sunday, June 29, 2008


Yesterday was a great day. Steph and I drove to Tulsa for the afternoon where she had an eye doctor's appointment. While we waited for Steph's glasses to be made at Lens Crafter's, we drove over to Mimi's Cafe for a late lunch and then walked through the mall and window shopped. We didn't buy anything, but it we had loads of fun just being together. While walking around, we saw one of those kitschy little photo booths that you see on the boardwalks at Cony Island and ducked in to have our picture made together. We laughed and cut up with one another. Then after Steph got her glasses fitted, we drove back home and went to the new wine bar in town, Zannotti's where we enjoyed a wonderful Pinot Grigio and a cheese plate.

It was a completely enjoyable day.

1 comments:

Lindsey June 30, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

It was you at Zannotti's! I knew it! I'm so sorry I didn't say hello. As I was leaving, I thought I recognized your profile, but you were in the middle of a conversation and I didn't want to interrupt (plus, after two glasses of wine- yes, two- don't laugh) I wasn't sure if it was you or not. :)
Anyway, isn't the wine bar great? Just what Stillwater needs! I think it's going to be a big hit with the faculty once they all return for the fall. Well, maybe I'll see you there again soon! Your friend, L

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP