Just exactly what does the VP do?

>> Saturday, August 30, 2008

Well, Sarah, if some of the qualifications were "hunting and eating buffalo burgers", I suppose you'd be at the top of the list of the most qualified, but I don't think that those things are listed among the qualifications for the second in command of our country. I'm still trying to figure out just what qualifications you have that would appeal to all those disgruntled Hillary supporters. In fact, if I were one of them, I'd be rather insulted by McCain's choice of you for his running mate. You're no Hillary Clinton, that's for sure!




1 comments:

Kathy Handyside August 30, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

You are spot on, Nettl! This woman is nothing more than McCain's pandering tool. She's being used for votes, period. She wasn't chosen because she would be the best choice for VP - she was chosen to pander. She is a far-right-wing Republican clone and she is against everything I stand for: protection of the environment, separation of church and state, gay rights and gay marriage rights, abortion rights, renewable energy - I could go with all the things I'm for that she's against, but you get the idea. The whole thing is sickening.

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP