Wake-up call!

>> Sunday, August 24, 2008


I've just finished reading a powerful book entitled, American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America by Chris Hedges. This book exposes the agenda of people like James Dobson, Timothy LaHaye, Pat Robertson and the like and brings to light their push for power and how they have become bedfellows with conservative, right-wing politicians, as well as with mega corporations like Wal Mart, large industry, big oil corporations, and manufacturing to form a base so powerful as to take over the entire structure of this nation and usher in a totalitarian, theocratic, government.


It is a must-read for anyone who is concerned about the direction in which this country has been heading under the current administration and a wake-up call to all who are dedicated to the preservation of liberty, equality, and freedom in this land we call "America".

Click here to see the Amazon.com link

1 comments:

Kathy Handyside August 25, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

I haven't read this book, but on my own, I've pieced together enough about those people to know how very dangerous they are. They scare me to death. Thanks for the heads-up about this book - I will definitely read it!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP