Nancy Storace's Weblog: My Life for a Song

>> Saturday, April 4, 2009


Several months back I created a blog for my favorite Mozart soprano, Nancy Storace. Things got a bit hectic, however, when almost at the same time I decided to create two other blogs, in addition to this one, which was probably not the best move on my part. However, recently, since I have entered the editing and rewriting phase of my novel, based on the love story between Mozart and Nancy Storace, I have decided to re-open Nancy's blog and use it as a testing place for the book. Over the next several weeks and months, I will post segments from So Faithful a Heart in chronilogical order, beginning with the prologue, (starting today), and going until I have posted the entire novel.

You can find Nancy's Weblog, My Life for a Song by clicking the hyperlink. It will also show up on my blog list whenever it is updated, which I intend to do twice a week. There will also be links to keep my readers updated in case they miss an entry.

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP