Dream A Little Dream Of Me

>> Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I've loved this song since I was a little girl and I first heard Mama Cass sing it. I didn't have any idea that it was composed by Louis Armstrong until I went to look up the lyrics. No wonder I love it!

Stars shining bright above you,
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you";
Birds singin’ in the sycamore trees,
Dream a little dream of me.

Say nighty-night and kiss me,
Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me;
While I’m alone and blue as can be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading but I linger on dear,
Still craving your kiss;
I’m longin’ to linger till dawn dear,
Just saying this.

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you,
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you;
But in your dreams whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP