More Mozart

>> Friday, February 24, 2006

It's February and we're only two months into the Mozart year and not quite one month past Mozart's 250th birthday. There's still 10 more months of celebrations and concerts to go!

This weekend I am performing with the Stillwater Chamber Singers in the Mozart Coronation Mass, and in two weeks Steph and I will be lecturing on the life and work of Mozart in a master class for an OSU voice studio. In April we're looking forward to the DVD release of the film in which we are both featured subjects, Mozartballs, and still more airings and film festivals.

I love it! As far as I'm concerned, one can never have too much Mozart! The only thing that would make it better is if I could spend the entire Mozart year in Austria!

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP