Simply because it's so beautiful

>> Monday, February 23, 2009


I featured this string quartet several months ago in my "World's Most Beautiful Music" series, but as I was going back to look at those posts several days ago, I noticed that there were no comments left on that particular one. It's a shame that perhaps it was missed or overlooked by my readers because it is such a beautiful piece, so I decided that I would feature it again and give you a second chance to give it a listen. I think you'll understand after hearing it why I wanted to feature it again.

Alexander Borodin String Quartet No. 2, Movement 3

1 comments:

Kathy Handyside February 24, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

I think I've heard it as an orchestral arrangement, or perhaps a two-piano arrangement; it's very familiar, but I don't remember hearing it as a string quartet.

It's very serene. I don't know how I missed this last time, but I'm glad I got to hear it.

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP