Another busy week

>> Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm sure that I'm not the only one sweating over whether or not we're going to get it all done before Christmas. I know we will, but it seems like there is more to do than there is time.

This last weekend was the Chamber Singers performance of Messiah. The choir and soloists sang very well. The orchestra...well, let's put it this way, it left a lot to be desired. It seems that because we put our grant request in late, we got the bottom of the barrel when it came to our choices. Still, these were supposed to be professional musicians. They were union for Christ's sake! They should have been much better. It's a shame that we had to pay them for such a shoddy performance. We could have gotten the high school orchestra for free and I daresay they would have been better!
Heather's Chorale concert is tonight, and I'm really looking forward to it! I heard them perform one piece a few weeks ago and they're fantastic. This should be a great concert this evening.

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP