A lazy Sunday

>> Sunday, December 4, 2005

Today has been a lazy day. It's been one of those days that Steph and I describe as our "being cats" days where we lounge around on our bed and watch movies. AMC played some great old movies--Indiscreet, with Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman, The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, with Jean Tierney and Rex Harrison, and An Affair to Remember with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr.

I love our "cat" days when we lay around and don't get dressed until late in the afternoon. We cuddle up next to one another and nap while we watch movies. We giggle and laugh, and enjoy being alone with each other. This evening we decided to order pizza from Domino's, which made everyone happy.

Whenever I get the tinge of the guilts for being so lazy, I remind myself that this is the last cat day that we're going to get until after Christmas. From this point on, our schedules are full with all manner of holiday activities.

Tonight we're going to watch the History Channel special on Leonardo DaVinci.

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP