Committed to our life together

>> Thursday, December 1, 2005

When Steph and I decided that we wanted to commit to one another, we knew it wouldn't be easy. We were well aware of the opposition and roadblocks before us. But I was willing to take on the challenge because I love this person more than life itself, and I was willing to commit to making a life for us, together. Deep inside of me I knew, and still know, that I have been called to the very special task of loving this person and helping her to accomplish that which she came here to accomplish.

Over the last six years we have carved out a life together that has been full of high peaks and many deep valleys. We have made some mistakes, and we have achieved great success. We have worked hard and are still awaiting, albeit impatiently, the fruits of our blood, sweat, and tears. We have put our reputations and our lives on the line in order to accomplish what we were sent here to accomplish and nothing will deter us now.

I love you, Liebchen, and I'm in this with you for the long haul!

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP