Loving my life

>> Friday, December 16, 2005

The past couple of weeks have been a bit stressful what with this performance of Messiah coming up, (tomorrow evening), all the stress over a couple of web stalkers who have been plaguing us, worries over finances at Christmas, and the whir of activity that seems to come naturally in a household full of teenagers. However, in spite of it all, I've found myself loving life. I'm not quite sure how or why this is, but I think that it has something to do with the fact that when everything boils down to basics, I have every reason to love my life. I have a beautiful, warm, loving home, three wonderful kids, and the love of my life to share it all with. On top of all of that, I'm staring major success right in the face. The end of January, a documentary will be aired on televisions all over Europe, Canada, the UK, Australia, and other places remote, in which Steph and I will be featured subjects. This past year has been the beginning of dreams fulfilled, and the incredible thing about it is that this is only the beginning.

I can't close this without mentioning one of the greatest blessings I have received over the past year--the blessing of new friendships. Steph and I have both written about how our experience with the making of this film created an atmosphere that required complete honesty, trust, and openness with our film director and crew. The nature of our story required it. In that process we made some life-long friends, people whom we will never forget and will always love--wonderful, talented, warm people like Larry, Thomas, John, Sanjay, Scott, Jessica, Gerhardt, and Nicholas. How I miss you all, and thank you for coming into my life and being such an important part of it and for giving me yet another reason to love it.

0 comments:

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP