Is this midlife crisis or what?

>> Tuesday, September 25, 2007


After viewing a picture that Steph took of me the other day, I decided that my once light ash blonde hair had turned gray, and was making my face look washed-out and colorless. I had been noticing, too, that it was taking more and more make-up to give me the needed color in my complexion. So I decided to take the plunge...



I joined the ranks of middle-aged women who color their hair to feel young again. It turned out a little darker than I expected or wanted, but given a few days it will fade into what I intended.

4 comments:

Monte Erwin September 29, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Memories of "Lady Tuptim." Yeah, I'm gray in the temples. You should see my goatee. It will soon be completely white. Oh well.

Lynette September 30, 2007 at 8:18 AM  

LOL!!! It's lightened up quite a bit now. I put blonde on top of it and now it's a light chocolate brown. In a couple of weeks I'm going to see if I can't get it back down to a light brown to a dark blonde.

Good to hear from you, Monte.

Anonymous October 1, 2007 at 9:31 AM  

Hey I love it! There is no reason to be ashamed of using hair products. Just remember to buy shampoo and conditioner that is for colored hair. If all else fails go to one of the hair supply places and have them help you to find the perfect color. Just a little gay tip!

Lynette October 1, 2007 at 10:07 PM  

Thanks for the tip, Tommy! :)

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP