Bravo, Tenore, Bravo!

>> Thursday, September 6, 2007

Luciano Pavarotti (October 12, 1935 - September 6, 2007) was an Italian tenor and one of the best known vocal performers in contemporary times, in the world of opera and across multiple musical genres. He contracted cancer and eventually died from kidney failure on September 6, 2007.

He will be remembered as one of the greatest tenors in history, and will be mourned by millions. Considered the modern Caruso, he thrilled audiences with his powerful, soaring, and flawless execution. In my opinion, Caruso couldn't hold a candle to the amazing Pavarotti. Heaven's opera stage is all the brighter today for now Pavarotti and Beverly Sills are singing duets.


1 comments:

Kay Dennison September 6, 2007 at 9:29 AM  

I'm sure he received a standing ovation at the Pearly Gates!

I shall miss him but I still have my CDS! What a legacy he left and what a standard he set!

May God be good to him!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP