It's official: The U.S. is in recession. No shit Sherlock! What gave you your first clue?

>> Monday, December 1, 2008


A government study was released today that offcially confirmed the "R" word. The study reveals that we've been in recession since December of 2007. I wonder how many millions out of the pockets of U.S. taxpayers it took to figure this one out?

On a related note--I just found out today that we're not getting bonuses this year. I work in a real estate office, so no big surprise here. I'm just thankful that I still have a job! Perhaps I'll get a bigger income tax refund to make up for it.

2 comments:

Kay Dennison December 1, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

I wonder where and when they got their first clue.

Kathy Handyside December 1, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

All they had to do was ask us working class folks: we knew years before this that the US was in a recession. And Michigan has been declared as being in a depression now.

God, the stupidity of this administration never fails to astound me.

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP