My under $10 Christmas gift list

>> Monday, December 1, 2008


Because this year's financial crisis has hit our family pretty hard, we've opted to forego an expensive Christmas and put our emphasis on family time and fellowship. We're still going to give gifts, but we've chosen to limit the cost to $10 or under per person. So here's my list!

1. winter gloves
2. scented soaps
3. moisturizing body wash w/poofie-thingy (What do you call those things?)
4. pedicure stuff (nail polish, foot cream, cuticle remover, etc.)
5. soft, fuzzy, warm sockies
6. Burt's Bees lip balm (any product by Burt's Bees)
7. anything lavender scented (body spray, soap, body wash, lotion, room spray)
8. bargain classical music CD's (can find them at Hastings) My favorite composers are Mozart, (duh!), Handel, Brahms, Faure, Liszt, Chopin.
9. gourmet hot chocolate and a mug
10. anything chocolate
11. costume jewelry--especially bracelets (Thrift stores have great costume jewelry!)
12. Ross gift card
13. Sonic gift card
14. trouser socks (black, tan, creme)
15. Christmas ornaments

3 comments:

Kay Dennison December 1, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Nice list! You'd be simple to shop for.

Kathy Handyside December 1, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

I love Burt's Bees and lavender is my favorite scent. I'm with you: what DO they call those poofy-things you use in the bath and shower??

I like your list! I love little things, rather than big gifts. You know what I'd really love to get this year as a gift? Bubbles! The kind kids play with, with the little handle with a circle at the end! I'd also like a coloring book: I love coloring - it's the most relaxing thing I know. I don't care if these things are for kids - I just love them! haha (Pssst - I still have the set of jacks I had when I was little and I still play with them!)

Monte Erwin December 2, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

We all may learn to live with a lot less--realizing that people are a lot more important than things, anyway. You've just proven that you can still have fun with a Christmas list--that doesn't cost as much!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP