Monday Movie Meme

>> Monday, December 15, 2008


My bloggy friend, Willow, posted this on her blog this morning so I thought I'd give it a try. You have to list movie favorites alphabetically choosing movie titles that start with A,B,C...and so forth. This wasn't easy, but I managed to come up with one for every letter!

Amadeus
Brigadoon
Color Purple, The
Dial “M” for Murder
Elizabeth
Far and Away
Gandhi
Hours, The
Immortal Beloved
Julia
Kundun
La Vie en Rose
Moonstruck
Notting Hill
One True Thing
Princess Bride, The
Queen, The
Rear Window
Sense & Sensibility
Tootsie
Untouchables, The
Valmont
While You Were Sleeping
X-files, The
You’ve Got Mail
Zorro: The Gay Blade

3 comments:

JPDeni December 15, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

I found that it was as hard to narrow some of them down to just one movie for the letter as it was to come up with one for each letter. I we only have one matching movie, but you've certainly got some good ones there. Off to post mine now.

Tess Kincaid December 15, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Now how did I know Amadeus would top you list? ;^) I love all your choices, too. It was hard to narrow them down to one film per letter!

Tess Kincaid December 15, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

that would be "your" list...but you knew that. :)

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP