Okie sings the blues

>> Sunday, December 7, 2008


I've created a new blog dedicated entirely to politics, news, current events and social issues entitled, Okie Sings the Blues, so that I can keep this blog devoted to music, arts, culture, family, and the like. For those of you who enjoy reading my political perspectives, I invite you to link to it and visit often, as I intend to keep it updated daily, just as I do this one. I'll keep the politically oriented posts that are currently archived in this blog, but I will no longer post entries of a political nature here. I hope to see many of you there!

1 comments:

Kay Dennison December 7, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Adding it to my reading list -- like I don't have enough blogs to read!!!! LOL

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP