To my visitor from France

>> Wednesday, May 6, 2009


I'm so glad that you're enjoying my blog - so much so that today alone you've logged nine different visits, one had 8 page views and another had 5. What is it about my posts on Nancy Storace that has you so fascinated that you would return so many times in one day? If you really want to learn about her here's a link to my website on her life and career with loads of information. But that's not exactly what you're looking for, is it? Twice now you've tried to outclick on my link to my "So Faithful a Heart" blog. (So sorry mon petit chou, but you have to be invited to read that blog, and I don't think I'll be inviting you any time soon. You'll just have to wait until the book is published.)

In the meantime you might enjoy this. (I know you love Mozart.) Va te faire foutre, connasse!

4 comments:

Tess Kincaid May 6, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

I've felt like posting a few sitemeter pages myself.

Lynette May 6, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Yeah, I know...

Unknown May 7, 2009 at 5:05 AM  

Hi Lynette,

At least we all get to enjoy a lovely piece of music!

Lynette May 7, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

Hi Derrick,

Thus my reason for posting it. :)

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP