Do I look like a ladybug?

>> Tuesday, August 28, 2007


From the beginning of our friendship, Steph gave me the nickname "Wanze", which means "bug" in German. I wasn't sure why she chose this nickname for me, but it seemed very familiar, and it felt warm & endearing, and thus, became Steph's preferred term of endearment for me. Through the years Steph has continued to use this name, but she's the only person who has called me "bug" until this morning.


Today, my boss, Grace, called me "Ladybug". It must be true. I'm a bug.

3 comments:

Merisi August 28, 2007 at 9:27 AM  

A "Wanze" is actually a "bedbug".
"Marienkäfer" would be a lot more endearing to me. ;-)

Lynette August 28, 2007 at 9:36 AM  

Bedbug, huh? That's too funny! ROTFLMAO!!

Kaye Waller August 28, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

Bedbug actually fits. She's always giving me the itch!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP