Little Miss Sunshine & Showers

>> Thursday, August 16, 2007


There's another delightful person in my life. I wasn't blessed with only one beautiful and intelligent daughter, but with two. Heather is daughter number two and she began her senior year in high school yesterday. With her older sister being gone to France this year, Heather and I will have a lot of time together, just us, and I have to say that I'm really looking forward to that.

Heather is the type, that whenever she walks into a room, she literally lights it up. But when she's upset or sad, her entire face turns into a storm cloud. For that reason, Steph nicknamed her "Little Miss Sunshine & Showers". She is intelligent, articulate, artistic, sensitive, caring, compassionate, and down right gorgeous.

That's my Heather, and I'm so proud to be her Mom!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 20, 2007 at 5:01 AM  

She's so pretty! Like her mom.

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP