New Blog, New Look, New Title

>> Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yesterday I suddenly announced to Steph that I wanted to start keeping my blog again. I'm not sure exactly why I dropped the habit several months ago--perhaps life was getting too hectic and I needed to lay out for a while, or maybe the formatting was too complicated and it seemed like too much work. I don't really know, but now I have the sudden urge to start again.

Thanks to Steph, I have a beautiful new page and a fresh, new title. I chose the title for a number of reasons--F major is my favorite key for singing, my two signature Mozart pieces (Abendempfindung and Deh vieni non tardar), are both in F major, and F major is a peaceful, quiet key, just the mood I have endeavored to adopt for my life. It fits who I am and what I'm about.

So here it is! Life in shades of F major!

8 comments:

Steph August 12, 2007 at 5:12 PM  

Welcome back! I've missed reading about the things that are on your mind in the mornings while I'm still asleep.

Unmanifesteban August 12, 2007 at 6:12 PM  

Great to see you back! Love the header image. I want to go there, wherever it is!

Lynette August 12, 2007 at 6:28 PM  

I know! It's gorgeous, isn't it? It was what inspired my new title.

Steph August 12, 2007 at 7:07 PM  

It looks to me like Regent's Park in London.

Lauren August 12, 2007 at 10:54 PM  

Yay! You're back to the blogiverse! I love the new layout, very chic. Too bad you have like a 9-month gap in your archives! Oh well, time for a fresh start I guess.

Kay Dennison August 12, 2007 at 11:25 PM  

Welcome back!!!! Looks like an interesting place -- I shall return!

Uri Kalish August 17, 2007 at 3:30 PM  

Fabulous blog name and
Gorgeous image!
Also try some
Bb king
C'ause he's really great
Doing his music. Blues is
Excellent!

Uri Kalish August 18, 2007 at 2:26 AM  

Let me try again...
Fabulous blog name and
Gorgeous image!
Also try some
Bb king
C'ause he's really great
Doing his music. Blues is
Excellent!

Share

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP