Singing? What's that?

>> Friday, August 17, 2007


Yes, I am a singer. With that said, I will state that it seems like forever since I've done any real singing, when in fact, it has only been a couple of months. But for me, that seems like a life time. I have been teaching over the summer, and that keeps the music fresh, but it seems that by the end of July, I'm itching to get back to it. Rehearsals for the new Chamber Singers season are only a couple of weeks away and I'm ready. This year I've been told that we're singing a piece which will feature me as the soloist with a choral back-up. I'm not sure what it will be yet, but Mark says he wants to perform it at the Oklahoma Choral Directors Association convention in January. I wear many hats, but my soul belongs to music.

3 comments:

Kaye Waller August 18, 2007 at 1:34 AM  

Singing, my love, is one of the many, many things that you do so beautifully.

Lynette August 18, 2007 at 7:03 AM  

:)

Kay Dennison August 18, 2007 at 9:25 AM  

I envy you that gift -- I can't carry a tune in a bucket!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP