Sending Her Off With a Smile

>> Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lauren's dad took this picture yesterday morning in the Oklahoma City airport just moments before Lauren went through security. Since 9/11/01, non passengers are not allowed to go with a passenger to the gate, so we stood and watched as Lauren made her way through the security check station, waving at her each time she turned around to check if we were still there. Finally she gave us one last wave and turned towards the hallway that took her to her gate and disappeared.

From left to right is Lauren's younger sister, Heather, then Lauren, and myself.

4 comments:

Lauren August 24, 2007 at 7:21 AM  

I looked a lot worse than that by the end of my flight!

Lynette August 24, 2007 at 7:31 AM  

Hi Sweetie!!!

How's it going? Is the jet lag getting any better yet?

Kaye Waller August 25, 2007 at 1:03 AM  

Yeah, but at least you weren't met at your destination by a movie film crew! LOL

Miss you!!!

Monte Erwin September 24, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

Just found your blog! I was struck immediately by how much you look like mom in that picture. I know you miss you're girl. My boy's only two hours away and I miss him!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP