Seven Things

>> Saturday, August 25, 2007

Steph, The Incurable Insomniac tagged me so I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself that supposedly you don't already know. I'm also supposed to tag seven people, but I don't have seven of my readers that Steph hasn't already tagged, so I'm only going to tag one.

1. I grew up in a very conservative Southern Baptist home, I graduated from a Southern Baptist university and married a minister. I was married for 18 years before divorcing in the spring of 2000.

2. I appear to be very conservative and "conventional", but don't let my conventional exterior fool you. I have some not-so-conventional thoughts, ideas, beliefs, and experiences regarding life.

3. I love history and politics and love to engage in discussions of both with people who are so-inclined. Steph loves history as well, but hates politics so I generally reserve my political discussions for Lauren. However with her being gone to France, I'm not sure who I'm going to talk politics with now.

4. I'm one helluva Southern cook.

5. I'm not afraid of using words like "hell", "shit", and even the "f" word, when the situation calls for it.

6. I'm an extremely honest and up front person. I hate playing emotional and mental games with people and when others try to do so with me, I refuse to engage. I grew up in a home where honest communication was stifled by such emotional and mental mind games and I have been determined that as an adult I would not carry that into my home or damage my children and other relationships with such.

7. The love of my life is female, but I am not a lesbian. Figure that one out.

The person I am tagging is Lauren, at Dear World.

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP