Another "I knew him when": Randyn Miller singing Nessun Dorma

>> Saturday, June 20, 2009


This is a video of a young tenor, Randyn Miller, who was an undergraduate voice major at the same time I was in grad school. We were in the same studio and I knew then, that he had a destiny before him. He is doing his graduate work at New England Conservatory in Boston, where he just completed his master's degree. He is currently in Italy where he just completed a concert in Fidenza. Here he is, singing Nessun Dorma from Puccini's beloved Turandot. He was so nervous that he wouldn't let the person filming aim the camera at him so all you see here is a beautiful view of the ceiling, with Randyn's lovely tenor voice soaring. This young man has great promise. I'd be looking out for him if I were you.

2 comments:

Merisi June 20, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

I agree, a beautiful voice, thank you for sharing! :-)

I quite like watching the ceiling while listening to this aria, gives it a dreamy quality.

Merisi June 20, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

The clapping at the end is really sweet. I almost mistook it for a dove flying away. ;-)

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP