Going to see Figaro!

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009


The University of Oklahoma Opera is presenting, Le Nozze di Figaro, this weekend and since my oldest daughter is a student at OU, Steph, my daughter Heather, and I are all piling in the car and meeting Lauren, (and possibly her new boyfriend), there to see it! I'm too excited because this is only the first time for my girls to see it live and only Steph's and my second time to see it together. Besides that, we haven't gotten out of the house together for an outing like this since last summer. Too much fun!

2 comments:

Tess Kincaid March 3, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

You are going to have sooo much fun! Now don't you be singing Non so piu along with Cherubino! I look forward to the review.

Lynette March 3, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

I'll be more likely to be singing "Deh vieni" along with Susanna! LOL!
And Heather will be singing "Voi che sapete" along with Cherubino! :D

We're really looking forward to it!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP