We love each other, but it's the laughter that keeps us together

>> Monday, November 10, 2008


Willow made a post yesterday about laughter and challenged all her bloggy friends to find a picture of themselves laughing and post it. Most of my readers know that laughter is the cornerstone of Steph's and my relationship. If it weren't for the sense of humor that we've been able to display through some really rough times, I seriously doubt that I would be sitting here still crazy in love with this person whom I claim to be my best friend and the love of my life.

The above photo was taken at Laxenburg, just about 10 miles outside of Vienna, Austria a little over three years ago. Steph and I were in the middle of being filmed for the documentary "Mozartballs". Our screenwriter, Thomas Wallner, caught Steph and me in a moment of silliness and captured it on his camera phone.

2 comments:

Tess Kincaid November 10, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

WT and I enjoy the same brand of silly humor and we always say it is what held our marriage together! Thanks for the smiles this morning!

Kay Dennison November 10, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

Love the photo and agree with the sentiment. My marriage ended when there was nothing left to laugh about.

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP