Getting to know meme

>> Saturday, October 25, 2008


I found this meme over at Steph's blog. It's really fun and is a great way to give out some interesting info about oneself.

My uncle once: said that I was his prettiest and favorite niece and wanted me to marry my cousin who was his adopted son. Would that have made him my Uncle-Dad?

Never in my life: have I been more loved than I am now.

When I was five: I wanted to marry Mozart.

High school was: was a mixed bag of confusion, self-discovery, and good times.

I will never forget: August 29th, 2005--the day Steph and I boarded the plane for Vienna to be filmed for Mozartballs. That was also the day that hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast.

Once I met: Rosemary Clooney backstage after a Maysville Community Theater, (Maysville, Kentucky), performance of Cole Porter's Anything Goes in which I played Hope Harcourt. She was home for the week visiting family and was good friends with our show's director. She came backstage specifically to meet me, and said, "You were great kid! You've got some talent!"

There’s this girl I know: who makes me laugh every time I see her!

Once at a bar: I did the chicken dance with a bunch of my crazy friends!

By noon: I'm ready to take a break and get some lunch!

Last night: I stayed up late and watched Twelve Angry Men on the OETA Movie Club.


If I only had:
the time and money to go everywhere in the world I want to go!

Next time I go to church: I would like for it to be Christmas Eve mass at St. Stephen's in Vienna.


What worries me most:
is the fascist direction in which our nation has turned over the last many years.

What I miss most about the 1980s is: not much.

If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing.


A better name for me would be:
There is no better name for me. Mine fits me perfectly.


I have a hard time understanding:
racism.


If I ever go back to school:
it will be to get a master's degree in Western History.

You know I like you if: I engage you in long conversation.

Take my advice, never: marry a preacher.

My ideal breakfast is: Eggs Benedict with fresh fruit and Mimosas served in bed.


If you visit my hometown I suggest you:
don't come on an OSU home football game day.


Why won’t people:
just learn to live and let live?

The world could do without: fundamentalist religion of any kind.

My favorite blonds are: me, Ellen DeGeneres, and Glen Close.


If I do anything well, it’s:
making people feel that they are loved.

And by the way: I really like Mozart.

1 comments:

Tess Kincaid October 25, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

This was fun!! I saw it over at Steph's, too. I'll post mine this week.

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP