A new look

>> Monday, October 13, 2008


You'll notice the template change. (Thanks, Steph!) It was time and I love this one. The header is of one of my favorite post-impressionist paintings entitled, Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte by Georges Seurat, and completely fits the mood of the peaceful, pastoral key of F major. The painting inspired a Broadway Musical by Stephen Sondheim entitled, Sunday in the Park with George in the early 1980's starring Mandy Patinkin and Bernadette Peters. It too, is one of my favorites!


1 comments:

Tess Kincaid October 13, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

It's been ages since I've seen the Sondheim musical. I remember it being really good. And I especially like the Seurat. I love the way the woman and child in the center are facing forward. It makes a lovely header!

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP