Six things that make me happy

>> Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today I was honored by my new blog friend, Willow, with the Kreativ Blogger Award so to meet the conditions of acceptance I must, in turn, post six things that make me happy. So here goes...

1. I love the aroma of freshly percolated coffee. It reminds me of my Grandpa & Grandma's old Victorian farmhouse, and the aromas of coffee mingled with frying bacon & eggs. Happy memories from childhood...

2. The sound of Lauren's car as it pulls into the cul de sac, signaling that she's home for the weekend from college.

3. I love it on the weekends when Steph and I sit silently in our bedroom together, she in her chair at her laptop and me at the desk at my computer surfing the web, blogging, or whatever. Nothing has to be said or spoken. We're just together.

4. Watching Rachel Maddow on MSNBC and eating popcorn.

5. Wearing my gold & diamond "Journey Necklace" that Steph gave me for my last birthday.

6. Steph's laughter.

2 comments:

Unknown October 13, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

your template is very nice. I vaguely remember it from visiting a few months back but this one is soft and peaceful.

You are so blessed to have Steph in your life. She seems like such a beautiful person and therefore (by default...lol)I know you are too.

Congrats on your award!

Tess Kincaid October 15, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

I enjoyed your six happy things, Lynette! :D

Share


Click to view my Personality Profile page

  Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP